My custom sub box...

hahaha its off to the side because of the way the gas tank is oriented. I don't think the sound of them will be any different if they were positioned only a few inches to the right...its a hatch so the whole inside is one big box.
btw its a mk3 1jz turbo supra //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
sweetness. Yeah, I don't see it making much of a difference for performance, just aesthetics.

my new amp...

DSC01602.jpg

AAA is worthless....i have AAAPlus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 4 free 100 mile tows a year!
Ya well I have AAA Gold *Bling*Bling*

Looking great. Are you going to put a grill on those subs? I've got a battle scar on my 5200 from a soda can hitting the cone while playing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

as he already stated it is a supra yes...

btw, those 10's are going to pound. i did some work on a buddies integra a week ago, he has two 8" w3's sealed in the wheel running off of a jl 250.1..needless to say i was impressed:eek:

thanks guys...shes now in and pounding hard sh!t! i think it rattled all the rust loose...and my hatch blew off

i need to finish it off with fixing a hole in the trunk and dynamatting everything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.