my box plan for 2 12" mags

x2....My max in trunk was 40x16x30 but I could only fit a box through the opening that was 34x13.5x22.5
GM has really gotten bad about designing their truck openings...i used to have a G body (84 regal) and u could fit 4 15s in the trunk no problem

Curtis is actually putting the box in sideways. He says he liked the way his rlp's sounded with the box like that more so thats how I designed the box this time. 36" is just 2" too wide to fit a box in his trunk rear firing.

As of right now, Curtis only has 1 mag and he is using a box that has ~40sqin of port. He likes it but I bet it would get louder with less port area. Is that logical?

Curtis is actually putting the box in sideways. He says he liked the way his rlp's sounded with the box like that more so thats how I designed the box this time. 36" is just 2" too wide to fit a box in his trunk rear firing.
As of right now, Curtis only has 1 mag and he is using a box that has ~40sqin of port. He likes it but I bet it would get louder with less port area. Is that logical?
i do man it sounds really good and gets **** loud for 1 12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.