my 2 axis 15's and wanna hear some opinions

mr.michael
10+ year member

BOB SAGGET!
cA
i never see any people with AP axis subs and was curious if anyone knows much about these and what tuning they like as far as a daily applications. i think i pretty much know what im going to do but im bored n thought some of you could **** with my head lol i was thinking about 3-3.5 cubes per sub (2 subs) at 40 hz? they going in a extended cab powerstroke, so good size cab? theyl be at .5 ohm on a saz3000d ofcourse

And possibly make the enclosure a little bigger but then again who knows what these ******** might suggest
ya well no **** but i was bored and wanted to hear some chit, you know i talked to mike from ss audio he was the one that put that in my head. but hey, its all good i just wanted to see what kind of ****/good ideas these dudes could come up with lol

oh btw, **** realm of excurison, they didnt have audiopulse vids only a few tc sound ones and it sed u had to downlad em? am i a dumbass? oh and they didnt have any sundown subs?

you have nasty subs. 3.2-3.5 per speaker @ 35 sounds awesome. My dude has 1 15 on 2sundown 1500s strapped at .5 in a 3.5 @35 w 3 layers of baffle that i built him. Trunk looks like its gonna fall off.

you have nasty subs. 3.2-3.5 per speaker @ 35 sounds awesome. My dude has 1 15 on 2sundown 1500s strapped at .5 in a 3.5 @35 w 3 layers of baffle that i built him. Trunk looks like its gonna fall off.
lol well i hope 6.5 cubes tuned to 34 hz will do the trick lol thats what i built

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.