Mvh-x360bt connector

Participant count
  • Participant list
Baby Boomers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
More like this.LOL

Now he claims he is an expert in car audio,lol. You never know everything there is in car audio let alone any subject you constantly learn. But the information you are putting out there on many posts is just flat out wrong.

Last edited:
Caxyz2, I have looked at your posts on this site. I have not seen a single piece of advice that you have given that is correct or helpful in any way other than for comic relief.
You stated that you are reading a car audio book right now. If the things that you have been saying on here came from that book, take it outside and BURN IT.

lmfao now he is disliking all my posts as well. Along with audiobauns and looks to be couple others as well. Like that bothers me from someone who posts information constantly wrong.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...