Mustang Enclosure v.4

I believe the customer said 05.

The sides were cut with a flush trim bit loaded into a router. Easiest way to do it IMO. The I rabbeted the edges that I have a special setup on one of my router tables.

Here is this one carpeted...

TravisTate014.jpg

TravisTate015.jpg

red box interiors seem to be the norm lately. Very nice looking for sure. All sorts of angles and shapes to conform to with that carpet, and still its flawless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What is it going to be loaded with? Only seeing square openings, so guessing some kickers.

red box interiors seem to be the norm lately. Very nice looking for sure. All sorts of angles and shapes to conform to with that carpet, and still its flawless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
What is it going to be loaded with? Only seeing square openings, so guessing some kickers.
A 12" Kicker L7. And I think you already know whats going in the other two openings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A 12" Kicker L7. And I think you already know whats going in the other two openings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Ahh sweet! Hope they came out good, should look real nice with those panels on the outside of the L7.

Ahh sweet! Hope they came out good, should look real nice with those panels on the outside of the L7.
We did a test run a couple weeks ago, to make sure it was possible for us to do it the way the customer wanted it. Came out sweet. Hopefully have this one all wrapped up sometime next week. Just need to schedule some time with the CNC.

We did a test run a couple weeks ago, to make sure it was possible for us to do it the way the customer wanted it. Came out sweet. Hopefully have this one all wrapped up sometime next week. Just need to schedule some time with the CNC.
Sweeeeet!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Can't wait to see it all wrapped up. Gonna be a kick ass trunk for sure.

Now that is what I call Clean Simple and Very Nice. See its work like this that makes me want to get off work and start working on some personal boxes. Looks very good man. By the way love the website. I am looking to get to your stage in a few months. Things take time though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.