MUSIC DOWNLOAD

Participant count
  • Participant list

nelpastel

CarAudio.com Recruit
Most of my music is the result of 35 years or so collecting CD's, and the rest of it have been downloaded from different websites. I'm always after the best sound quality possible, so most of my tracks are in WAV format, some are FLAC, and a few of them are mp3. My collection is almost complete, but there are a few specific songs that I've been unable to get with a good sound quality. Some of them are not even available in CD right now. I have downloaded others from Spotify in FLAC format by using Sidify, but the quality is not always good. The music I'm looking for is rock and pop, 80's, 90's and 00's, english and spanish. How can I get it ?

I use a fire fox browser, which is open source (free). It has free add on to download files from youtube. I usually download in MP4 format, and use a MP4 to MP3 converter. quality of the music is good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...