Multiple subs vs single large sub

Ok for one sealed should be out the window....and ur not squeezing 6 10.s or 4 12.s in ur impala trust me ..not in a decent box anyway..what are you.re goals ?? howbeill they be powered? too many variables

2 12 s is the way to go in that car trust me ...back when i went from a dd9515 to 2 dd3512.s was noticably louder on same power

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Was thinking of running some Sundown Sd subs off my Sundown 2500d
Why sd.s ?

2 12's faced forward sealed from trunk right? I wanted to do that in the first place but I had a BTL 15 from another car. I didn't want to sell it so I put it in my Impala with 3.5 cubes and now I want more

2 12's faced forward sealed from trunk right? I wanted to do that in the first place but I had a BTL 15 from another car. I didn't want to sell it so I put it in my Impala with 3.5 cubes and now I want more
Not necessarily so far my impala has been loudest subs and port back ..didnt like the sound of sealed forward...another option is subs forward port side ...that will be my next box

Yea I was thinking 2 12" FI BL's off my 2500d..do you think they would get as low as a 15 btl?
If you put them in a box thats tuned around the same.

Dont expect your 12s to hit as low in a box tuned to 40 hz if your BTl is tuned to 30 hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.