Multi-channel SQ amp for front comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex68
10+ year member

dilligaf
I gots a bit left in my PayPal account to pick up an amp for the front components in my planned SQ/SQL system.

I have a CDT Audio CL 62 Pro set of 6.5" that I am putting in the doors with coax mounted tweets (plus a set of upstage tweets), and would like to provide at least one channel of 125-200WRMS for the mids.

Thinking along the lines of:

DD S4a (love the staggered output!)

SD SAX-200.4d

Discus DSC-4125

Budget is $150-300...and before you quote me a price, pls understand you're dealing with a wholesaler, lol.

I am only looking for solid 10/10 functionality, and at least 9/10 cosmetic

4 channel

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a GREAT guyIF

you have a commercial location to ship to (ie, office, place of business, etc.. that has a business name) so that i can ship fedex ground to (instead of home delivery), cant be a home because i would be charged back for the additional fees, i would give you free insured shipping (sig. required) to a place of business, or as i said, split the cost of shipping to your house.. Dont get any better than that...

I hear you, and understand about being firm on price...I am just working within a budget that we are getting really close to "matching up" on.

Sending you a PM about the shipping offer...

Thanks!

i got an amp in your budget and should work great its an american bass vfl 350.4

its 170x4 @4 ohm

250x4@2 ohm

350x2 bridged

amp is beyond mint its 2 weeks old installed on a set of cdt hd 62 as components and it sounds great i sold my american bass 500.1 so i dont need the 4 channel so im going with a black amp.

i can do 310 shipped and insured

its an american bass vfl 350.4
hmmmm....ahhhhh, NoPeY

(They apparently can't even put working links on the Home page of their website, lmao)

Anyone got any MB Quarts or Massive Audio Nano 4 channels?

Not looking for the best, but am looking for something from manufacturers known for quality amps

Tks.

hmmmm....ahhhhh, NoPeY
(They apparently can't even put working links on the Home page of their website, lmao)

Not looking for the best, but am looking for something from manufacturers known for quality amps

Tks.
Yup... NX4's

Lol, you again?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

jk

PM me when you have a chance and lemme know specifics (new/used, etc) and price.

Tks

Lol, you again?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gifjk

PM me when you have a chance and lemme know specifics (new/used, etc) and price.

Tks
its NEW of course... $180 + shipping

Mtx 304 old school amp90rms x4 @ 4ohms

100+ shipping
MTX archives indicates 37.5WRMS into 4 ohms. It is 90W peak

Trying to be nice, here.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

hmmmm....ahhhhh, NoPeY

Tks.
dude i only run quality equipment and if i thought american bass was junk i would not offer it to another member.

fyi the website is not working properly atm is all.

i understand if you dont buy my amp but its the exact same board/build house as dc audio just a different case. take a look at the link

DC Audio - 175.4

my amp will be listd on caco later today no worries bud and good luck with the search .

...if i thought american bass was junk i would not offer it to another member.
Ah, but on my WTB thread it doesn't matter what you think...only what I think.

Thanks for the offer and GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...