Multi-channel SQ amp for front comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex68
10+ year member

dilligaf
I gots a bit left in my PayPal account to pick up an amp for the front components in my planned SQ/SQL system.

I have a CDT Audio CL 62 Pro set of 6.5" that I am putting in the doors with coax mounted tweets (plus a set of upstage tweets), and would like to provide at least one channel of 125-200WRMS for the mids.

Thinking along the lines of:

DD S4a (love the staggered output!)

SD SAX-200.4d

Discus DSC-4125

Budget is $150-300...and before you quote me a price, pls understand you're dealing with a wholesaler, lol.

I am only looking for solid 10/10 functionality, and at least 9/10 cosmetic

4 channel

Last edited by a moderator:
****, sorry guys.

Budget is $150-300.

Also guess I should have noted that I am only looking for solid 10/10 functionality, and at least 9/10 cosmetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, they're certainly not pure SQ like Sinfoni, Tru, Macintosh, Audison, Linear Power, etc, etc.

But look at my budget, player, and the note about SQ/SQL

Don't post dump to split hairs.

Tks

Oh, they're certainly not pure SQ like Sinfoni, Tru, Macintosh, Audison, Linear Power, etc, etc.But look at my budget, player, and the note about SQ/SQL

Don't post dump to split hairs.

Tks
it's not a post dump when it's true and on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...