mtxfan4life where are you?

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
@mtxfan4life; ..................

It has been exactly one week since I paid for the RF Power 1501BD. When I paid you said the amp would be shipped in 48 hrs. I contacted you Tuesday of last week to see if you had shipped the amp and you said no but were going to try for Wednesday (the next day) . No word from you Wednesday so I messaged you Thursday to see the status and you still had not shipped the package but you had Friday off so it would be in the mail then. I have not heard a word from you since Thursday even though I have PM'ed you several times and you have been online several times . I even posted in your WTT thread asking you to get a hold of me which I know you saw because I was checking your profile when you happened to be online looking at that very thread and still no response. This isn't making me feel one bit comfortable about our deal. This is my last attempt at reaching you before I file a paypal dispute.

dang. I am sorry to hear that. This is messed up. There is a lot of scamming going on.

This is all making me really realize that I need to stick with my rule for selling. n00bs pay or ship first.

What a Jackass @mtxfan..It doesnt take much to answer a pm, or an im,especially when you are on line..You Hiding something from Spoony?Whats the Deal?Did you not get paid for the amp in advance?Answer the question/pm and make things right.Thats all..Ship the amp to the Buyer,since you have the funds for shipping

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I have had some real bad luck as of late. At this point I really would just as soon have my money back even if he was still planning to ship it.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I have had some real bad luck as of late. At this point I really would just as soon have my money back even if he was still planning to ship it.
Hope it works out.sorry to hear

I can completely understand the frustration,as I myself have been there,and im sure Id have already closed the door on this kind of behavior/seems Childish upon his behalf of responsibility.Shows Lack of respect above all.Ive been so disappointed at times, that i just threw in the towel, and been done with it, and bought another.I sure hope this gets resolved on good terms.

i live in southeast WI. i can be a lending hand..
I appreciate it but its not that deep. If he doesnt come through paypal will take care of me. Just wanted other people to be aware . I think I have been plenty patient enough with the guy. I don't think its too early to say that something seems fishy about the deal.

I appreciate it but its not that deep. If he doesnt come through paypal will take care of me. Just wanted other people to be aware . I think I have been plenty patient enough with the guy. I don't think its too early to say that something seems fishy about the deal.
He should've at the very least let you know what was happening.You got every right to be ticked.good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies