mtxfan4life where are you?

Maybe he used your money to feed his kids. Like i was told by a mod, bothering him isnt going to get you anything faster.

Hey guys very sorry had some things happen over last few days. I havent got anything shipped out. I will ship out tomorrow when i get my check and provide everyone with tracking. Very sorry guys.

As of today the amp is in my posession. Arrived in good shape and doesn't look half bad after a little cleanup.On the test bench it powers up and works fine. Hoping to get it into the car soon to see if its fully functional but at this point I don't anticipate any issues

schweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

been to many scammers lately

As of today the amp is in my posession. Arrived in good shape and doesn't look half bad after a little cleanup.On the test bench it powers up and works fine. Hoping to get it into the car soon to see if its fully functional but at this point I don't anticipate any issues
Man, thats great news right there..a little elbow greasin, and some clean power supply,and hopefully she runs just fine..Happy to hear you guys got this resolved atm..Testing it out will be the final outcome in my opinion of the entire transaction:nerd:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies