mtxfan4life scammed me

Wow that's messed up I hate scammers, I mean it's not that ******* hard to do a smooth transaction with someone. If you can't meat your end of the deal then you shouldn't be buyin or trading or selling at all.

I hope the best for you bro an hope you get your stuff back.

He seemed like an okay guy to me. He sold me a GMOS-01 unit that he 'never tried to use' that he supposedly got at a garage sale or something of the sort. Seemed sketchy to me but for $20 I figured what the heck. Anyway, not to my surprise, it didn't work. However, I don't personally have any sort of evidence that I got scammed or anything, so it seemed like a perfectly legit transaction to me. Anyway, I hope this gets resolved, OP. It's been this long, hopefully something will end up evening all of this out.

I did not scam anyone. Yes i owe him 100 he sent me. I never received a nother btl n2 from this guy. I even told him that id refund him his money that he paid me. I also told him that i would split the cost of his sub only because he has proof he shipped something... It also says delivered and left on back door. I do not have a back door to my home.
Doesnt matter. OP did his part and shipped it and has proof. Its up to you to fulfill your end of the bargain. If UPS said they left it at your house and they didnt your beef is with them and not the OP.

He did want to trade those 2 for my 15s. Luckily I refused since I wasn't interested. Op what did your sub look like? Color of fi logo? Color of basket?

If ups said its been delivered then goofy did his part and its not his problem.
Thats exatcly what i told him dude

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

He did want to trade those 2 for my 15s. Luckily I refused since I wasn't interested. Op what did your sub look like? Color of fi logo? Color of basket?
Silver basket blue logo

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Has a whole thread about him and responds once? Goony any news?
Tryed to send me some of the money but i told him i want it all not just a piece..... tryed to send me 55 to prove he isn't a scammer but still doesn't mean anything...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Doesnt matter. OP did his part and shipped it and has proof. Its up to you to fulfill your end of the bargain. If UPS said they left it at your house and they didnt your beef is with them and not the OP.
yeah wish he sent his level 5 like he said he was but you know......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies