mtxfan4life scammed me

exactly AND IT'S A SHAME THAT PEOPLE CANNOT DO HONEST TRANSACTIONS ON HERE
It really is sad. Its an expensive hobby and if you can't handle things the right way GTFO' date=' this thread will be 7 pages long by the time mtx responds, probably on his account just watching this smoking his glass [b']d[/b]ick

Lynch mobs are easy to join, a bandwagon. Nonetheless they achieve nothing. If this man did indeed steal, let him go to jail for it and get raped. Don't go and do something stupid ya'll. no matter the satisfaction of an ass kicking can provide, still no sub, no money and no jail time. Be smart people.

He got me on the trade for the two mtx amps the four channel worked but the mono was fried..... ***** wish I would have kept my btl n2 now that I got a useless paperweight mtx. I gave him good feedback before I tested the mono so I guess it's my fault in a way..

I did not scam anyone. Yes i owe him 100 he sent me. I never received a nother btl n2 from this guy. I even told him that id refund him his money that he paid me. I also told him that i would split the cost of his sub only because he has proof he shipped something... It also says delivered and left on back door. I do not have a back door to my home.

I did not scam anyone. Yes i owe him 100 he sent me. I never received a nother btl n2 from this guy. I even told him that id refund him his money that he paid me. I also told him that i would split the cost of his sub only because he has proof he shipped something... It also says delivered and left on back door. I do not have a back door to my home.
You have a side door ups marks side doors as rear doors btw....

Soon as you send me 300 ill drop this.....

Well since UPS did say it was delivered then I think its on MTX if it was taken from his porch then he needs to file a claim with UPS like I had to when someone stole a package off my front step about a year ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies