mtxfan4life scammed me

Oh I'm not saying he's lying, I've seen other issues with mtxfan, I'm just saying he may need more proof when it comes to filing a dispute/calling local authorities. Just trying to help him get his stuff back
No i agree with you because you helped him with a good platform with his evidence and such

He only lives like a hour away from you lol....
I've been to his house to buy batteries. He lies about everything he has. HE DOESNT OWN ANY OF THESE THINGS. I am not playing around. I know where he lives. He is over 2 hours away. He has scammed many times. If u seen his house u would know why he scams. CRACKHEAD

Oh I'm not saying he's lying, I've seen other issues with mtxfan, I'm just saying he may need more proof when it comes to filing a dispute/calling local authorities. Just trying to help him get his stuff back
Another thing is on the box i put his account name instead of his actual name on the shipping package so that should help a little as well....

I've been to his house to buy batteries. He lies about everything he has. HE DOESNT OWN ANY OF THESE THINGS. I am not playing around. I know where he lives. He is over 2 hours away. He has scammed many times. If u seen his house u would know why he scams. CRACKHEAD
I got 5 and gonny prolly got some $ for you to go fuck dude up nicely

yeah wish i could come up there like nothing but will cost me a couple hundred to do so. Really want to get my **** back man this **** *****....

I'm glad I told him I rather don't deal with him ever after a bunch of times he offered me trades and then no communication after pms.

OP, not a good Deal for you and hope you end getting your stuff back...

I'm glad I told him I rather don't deal with him ever after a bunch of times he offered me trades and then no communication after pms.OP, not a good Deal for you and hope you end getting your stuff back...
yeah me to had to pay 100 or so to ship cause i didnt have the materials to do it plus another 100 on top so lost like 650 bucks from this butthole......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies