mtxfan4life scammed me

Im just the person who had a account here and my buddy screwed that up for me.
BOWLSH!T... you screwed yourself buddy. If you had come out right away and spoke the truth, it probably would have gone differently. You lied from the start, tried to cover lies with more lies and are STIIILLL lying. You're pathetic!! You're done on this site, regardless of whether or not you get banned.

BOWLSH!T... you screwed yourself buddy. If you had come out right away and spoke the truth, it probably would have gone differently. You lied from the start, tried to cover lies with more lies and are STIIILLL lying. You're pathetic!! You're done on this site, regardless of whether or not you get banned.
I couldnt agree more bro this whole thing is bullship. Guys like this make smooth transactions like we had harder and harder to come by.

Well u can think im lieing all u want. I dont really care. Im actually telling the truth here. Now if i was trying to scam someone i wouldnt even get on this site. Im just the person who had a account here and my buddy screwed that up for me.
You really are a special kind of ignorant ******* arent you.your a piece of **** liar period

so @mtxfan4life if you never had his sub in your possesion and your buddy had it then the pic you sent trying to trade/sell with the sub in it should still be in your possesion right? so basically you should be able to post a pic of the silver fi with the blue logo with your username and date because you should still have it,right? so lets see it?

Well u can think im lieing all u want. I dont really care. Im actually telling the truth here. Now if i was trying to scam someone i wouldnt even get on this site. Im just the person who had a account here and my buddy screwed that up for me.
But you did lie and I proved it in the posts you put.....you didn't get the sub but your sending his sub back?????

I dont have to ''THINK'' you're lying.Its a FACT!I've followed everything in this thread and you continually lied and made excuses.This isnt even your first attempt at this.What about the mono amp?You make that right??NO!!You're gonna do this to the wrong person and they wont be so understanding.Lot of crazy mofo's out there.Just man up and move on.

@mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life @mtxfan4life;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies