mtxfan4life scammed me

OK @mtxfan4life ; I'm confused on something first you said this...

[quote name='mtxfan4life']I did not scam anyone. Yes i owe him 100 he sent me. I never received a nother btl n2 from this guy. I even told him that id refund him his money that he paid me. I also told him that i would split the cost of his sub only because he has proof he shipped something... It also says delivered and left on back door. I do not have a back door to my home.[/QUOTE]

Then you said this....

[quote name='mtxfan4life']I never received any sub from this guy. Idk if it got delivered wrong place or package got stole off my front porch idk. But i dont feel its right i have to loose out completly witch is y i offered the guy his 100 back and id pay him half what sub was worth so we would both loose out the same or close to it anyway... But i tolf him im tired of all this non sence so ill refund him his 100. And im gonna ship him one of my subs and were done its over.[/QUOTE]

Then this

[quote name='mtxfan4life']Omg... I dont have this guys sub.[/QUOTE]

And this

[quote name='mtxfan4life']Ive had 2 fing btls for a while now. But i shipped him one of my subs just now he will have it by mondsy.. After he receives it i will grant him the refund ive offered since day 1. ..[/QUOTE]

But after all that, saying you never got his sub. You say this.....

[quote name='mtxfan4life']It is the sub u sent yes the fi sticker is the only thing that was done to the sub. Sub was never used here because my buddy dont have a amp at moment.[/QUOTE]

Why is this motherfucker not permabanned @whitedragon551 ; ??? And someone should still make a trip out to your parents place and beat you down then tell your mommy.....

I don't think this douchebag will ever get it.Won't even man up and tell the truth.Permaban his azz!! @whitedragon ;

It is the sub u sent yes the fi sticker is the only thing that was done to the sub. Sub was never used here because my buddy dont have a amp at moment.
Wait so you tried scamming and then he wanted his stuff back and you put an FI sticker on his sub?

I don't think this douchebag will ever get it.Won't even man up and tell the truth.Permaban his azz!! @whitedragon ;
Well u can think im lieing all u want. I dont really care. Im actually telling the truth here. Now if i was trying to scam someone i wouldnt even get on this site. Im just the person who had a account here and my buddy screwed that up for me.

Well u can think im lieing all u want. I dont really care. Im actually telling the truth here. Now if i was trying to scam someone i wouldnt even get on this site. Im just the person who had a account here and my buddy screwed that up for me.
You eat my taint. People like you are the problem with society. Even if you aren't lying I still hate you because of your username. Mtx is bad and you should feel bad

I love in the earlier statements where you said my house my porch I don't have a back door all the while it was his friend all along quote on quote

I am just happy Gooney got SOMETHING back. Hell, he got the expensive part back. Now he can just recone it or whatever, and while he takes a loss it is a smaller one. I would be still ripshit pissed off but at least he is not at a 100% loss.

But me personally I would have rented a car that gets good mileage then have went to this faggots house, fucked him up, and took my shit and something of his just for good measure. I really don't give a shit that it would have been a big loss on my end for gas costs and the car, its the principle. Unlike this faggot piece of shit I don't have to scam people and steal their stuff to live a good life. I work for a living unlike this piece of trailer trash.

even if i believed you . there has been other threads about u & shady dealings b4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies