mtxfan4life scammed me

I know he did if he thinks anyone is going to buy that bs hes only kidding himself as never once did he mention a buddy and not only that he sent pictures of his sub to others offering to trade it.
thats when the whole buddy story came in when he got caught lmfao:graduate://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

He's gone full retard! Shouldn't even get on here mtx no one here is goin to talk or do deals with you anyway.

Ummmmm I don't smell any banning going on.....

2vm7qmv.gif

So how much money on top of the $100 did MTX give you back for a new dustcap thats not fucked up?
He just gave me the sub with 100 nothing else

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I only refunded him 100. He said he allready has a recone for it.
I surely do not already have a recone for it. I Wish i did, now i gotta spend all i got to get the **** thing to work lol

Agoonygoblin*Senior VIP MemberJoin DateDec 2012LocationColumbia, SCPosts274Post Thanks / Like*Mentioned1 Post(s)

Re: hey

Yeah its fine just waiting on the money no biggie recone was coming anyways

I just read all 22 pages, so the moral is, there was supposed to be a simple trade, mtx scammed not only once but to multiple people, an still denies everything, yes 10 pages later he admits everything, then once again denies everything, it was supposed to be woofer for woofer but you wanted to be a little prick. You don't deserve to be on this forum let alone plead for innocence. Your a ****. The middle man plea is BS you pulled it out your ***. If the middle man thing was true, that would of been your first words or port. Your dumb, people who lie at least try an get awy with it but your plea bargains just made it more clear your a ****. Give this man everything back. Shipping Re cone money everything. Unfortunatly he trusted

You an you just bent him over an fucked him. You make me sick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies