Mtx 9500 box specs

Participant count
  • Participant list
What is best design for a single box for 15 inch mtx.how many cubic feet the whole box should be.the sub is going into a 2016 altima

yrqBcj.jpg

Is this what you got?.. watcha' lookin' for?... Decaf LOWS?..Low tuned daily?.. High tuned Daily?.. SPL?.. be more specific... how much power you planning to run?.. your question is too open to interpretation.

Yes pillpopper
I had a brother who got in a bad wreck, got addicted to pain killers and died. I don't even take med's for my indigestion issues. The only pills I'll take is antibiotics.

5 is to big. They won't play past 55hz. 4 to 4.25 is as big as they need. The vas nor qms isn't high enough to sound decent in that large a box

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking low tuned daily,right now I have the massive d2400
If it was mine I'd do a 4ft3 net 6" aero Tuned to 32 hz with that amp... but your car is another matter... what's your available space?.. better yet... what actually will fit in?

It should the box I have now is 32LONG 22DEPTH AND 14.5
I'd take more time but this'll do... that amp do fine with a 6" port... quick and dirty... here you go

hpiRZw.jpg

Single .75" material with dowels to brace the large panels and you should be fine...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.