MTS Converter-convert mts files with HD Video Converter

Participant count
  • Participant list
MTS Converter-convert mts files with HD Video Converter

-Enjoy AVCHD videos in Windows Media Center

Have you imagined viewing beautiful AVCDH video clips on your Windows Media Center? Or when you want to play ACVHD videos on your Windows Media Center, you met a trouble for the AVCDH files can not be imported in Windows Media Center.

Actually, I encountered the issue last week. I guess, you may have the same or similar items like me. Here I will share with you an easy-solution to play ACVHD video in Windows Media Center.

wmc.jpg

First, let’s view Windows Media Center. Windows Media Center is an application with a 10-foot user interface designed to serve as a home-entertainment hub for living-room TV. It is included in Windows XP Media Center Editor, which must be installed as an operating system, as the application cannot be added to an existing installation of XP. It is also installed in premium editions of Windows Vista (Vista Home Premium and Vista Ultimate) and Windows 7 (all editions, except Starter and Home Basic). It can play the computer user’s pictures, videos and music from local drives, optical drives and network locations.

However, not all videos can be accepted in it. AVCHD video is just one of the unsupported video formats. As a result, it is necessary to convert ACVHD to WMV or other Windows Media Center workable formats. If you don’t have this kind of AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) Converter now, just try a good MTS converter called Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter.

After launching this good AVCHD converter, you can add your AVCHD files into it. Once all the files are loaded, you can choose output format as WMV or other format you need from the drop-down list “Format”. Then click the “Convert” button to start video conversion.

wmv.jpg

As long as the conversion tasks are done, you can get the files and import them in your Windows Media Center for viewing.

In fact, you can also import other unsupported video formats in Windows Media Center with this powerful MTS/M2TS Converter.

Hopefully this article will greatly help you make full use of Windows Media Center.

mts converter

convert mts

mts video converter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.