MPEG Player

there is a way to convert downloaded movies into a .dat file and put them on cd and they will be read as a vcd by most dvd players, how to convert them i dont know though been trying to figure it out my self

go to http://www.vcdhelp.com and learn all about vcds. it involves more than just converting and burning. I found it easiest to use Nero and let it encode and burn, but saving quality in audio and video is the hardest part. Nero looses a lot of quality. vcdhelp.com though has a ton of resources, programs, and tutorials to teach u how to make VCDs. Then just find a dvd player that also plays vcds(most do). good luck

when the program opens and asks which type of CD to burn choose Video-CD. If you are burning multiple video files, then you can choose to Enable the menu using the tab on the top of the window, doing this is self explanatory. Then Simply click New and the 2 windows will open, find and drag your video files to the VCD window and let it scan the file. A window might or might not pop up but if it does click to re-encode the video and then just click to burn the CD as usual.

shouldn't take any longer to burn than a normal cd unless you choose to rencode video files. just as easy to turn off standard compliance if the video is close to the right size.

wow 3 hours at 24 x... well the videos have to be like 320 x 240 but i mean if its 310 x 230 or something like that the video will just tile the other 10 pixels......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.