mp3 player help

Participant count
  • Participant list

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
lookin at gettin an mp3 player, but i have 1 dilemna. I have a jensen 9311ts in the mail and it has an ipod hook up. I would like to have the ipod video but a budget may stop me there, lol. My question is if i were to buy another mp3 player that could do video/audio/photo, etc, is there still a way i could hook it up to my in dash and still do video/audio, etc, etc??? I know it's a long shot but im just wondering if i can save some money! Thanks in advance and all help is greatly appreciated!

The only way you could do this,besides fm modulater, is if you had an aux input either on the front or back of headunit. I would highly recommend the ipod connection though, it is pretty cool especially if you have a screen. With the standard aux input you will have to control all your music through the mp3 player not the actual head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.