Mounting an amp on the sub ? ?

Theft is my main concern for not mounting amps on sub boxes. It makes it too easy for a thief grab everything. If it's all atached they only have to worry about grabbing one thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Could a ton of vibration cause my bass to be a lot looser and sound like poopy? Cause I have my amps mounted on the back of my box, and I have an 88 Isuzu which isn't the smoothest thing in the world.

I have found the answer. Went to ace picked up 1/2 super stiff foam rubber strips with glue on back. Put dyanamat on back of amp, then put about ten strips of foam rubber on top of dyanamat. Then bought 1/2 rubber grommets to put through the screws. Put some triple six mafia on and bye bye vibration. Hopes this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.