Mountaineer Man/PuffHd

First off, anyone not involved in this transaction should stay out of it and shut the **** up because you guys are showing you don't know the situation.

That was not the whole conversation btw.

I never said I'd make him pay for the materials so I could build him another box.I offered to build another without a penny more except shipping.But since I messed up the first one he wanted ME to pay shipping, or at least half.Let's see, a 90lb box, from ut to nc.Shipping would be around $120.

Lets see.. funny how after the last time you posted you IMed me wanting to make this deal right and me get rid of this thread.. now you said I send you payment and everything would be sent back the next day. I sent $10 via paypal almost if not a week ago and now your excuse is "PuffHd: just pure lazy today". I also have come to find out he no longer has the trim ring. "Me: and how much $ i get since you cant find the trim ring?

PuffHd: free shipping?" Of course later the next thing he wants to change the whole thing once again by saying,

"PuffHd: Altho, I highly doubt a trim ring is worth $14

PuffHd: After looking on ebay, they're worth about $5

hollaATshortkid: well send me 8

PuffHd: why 8?

hollaATshortkid: in the middle

PuffHd: I can send ya .50 back as that turns out to be right".

I am tired of this ******** and am ready to get my HU back. I thought this guy could have been good in the end but evidently he doesnt give a **** about anything.

I REALLY like how you only post parts of the conversation.Really I do, gives me a good laugh.

First, I told you about the trim ring a LONG time ago.You're acting like you just found out about it today.You asked "any more excuses?" So I told you strait out, today I didn't feel like doing it.

I offered free shipping, but then I remembered it was $14 from you to me.

I'm sick of YOUR ********.Only posting **** that makes me seem like the bad guy.

Ok, I understand you defending yourself as you must. To get this settled just send the HU out how it is and once I receive I will tell mods and they can delete this thread.. If that doesn't say im trying to make an effort to settle this then what does?

You'd probably say you never got it just for fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Ok what kind of comment was that? I have been trying to work this transaction out so why cant we go on? I have dealt with several members in the past month here including Nikosbuddy, Blados, and VOA_Nightmare and all have had positive things to say about our transactions.

I've dealt with people since this transaction has started and everything went perfect.Why are you still posting **** when I said I'd ship it out?

BTW: If anyone intended on screwing anyone over in this transaction it was you. "oh no the head unit is mint" bs, when I got it the lettering on the buttons was worn, wiring harness chopped VERY short and 1 wire wasn't even on the harness, looks like the constant 12v wire and the ground are about to fall out as well. Remote scratched to hell.

Oh yeah......real mint.

I thought I read something about this before were you built him the box, you were drunk messed it up and wanted him to pay for more materials for you to try to build another one is that right?

No, that is not right.Stay out of it.

If you really want us to stay out of it... take it to AIM or PM or even email. Otherwise we are going to ride both your cases until one of you wises up and grows some fu(king nuts and return all money/ equipment. You both are here acting like a baby.

-Justin

We are trying to work it out.. He has said he is going to ship out so the waiting game for me has to start.. I will let everyone know when/if I receive it..

No, that is not right.Stay out of it.

Actualy the kid asked me what to do because of the problem with you thats why I had known about it. And he is a good kid to deal with. It is far from his fault for your stupidity. You should be happy he is paying partial shipping on that cd player back to him, if it was me that would not happen. And you cant talk sht about the kid because I just did a deal with him. Actualy a few in the past 2 weeks now. All his stuff came in new condition like he said shipped right away and workn fine. If its posted on here thats our buisness. If you dont like it go to another forum and try to build boxs for someone else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PDizzle2oo5

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
PDizzle2oo5
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies