Mountaineer Man/PuffHd

PDizzle2oo5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NC
As you all may have read in the other post located here: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82968&page=2&pp=15, I was scammed by another user here but refuses to send my Alpine HU back. After just leaving the situation because I do not wish to deal with him anymore I get a message from him on AIM and the conversation goes like this:

PuffHd (8:26:44 PM): j00 final stopped IMing me

PuffHd (8:26:44 PM): woo

hollaATshortkid (8:27:01 PM): i no longer wish to deal with you

hollaATshortkid (8:27:06 PM): bye

PuffHd (8:27:09 PM): lol

PuffHd (8:27:15 PM): fine, guess you don't want your HU back

hollaATshortkid (8:27:26 PM): your never going to give it back because you have to rip others off

PuffHd (8:27:34 PM): lol

PuffHd (8:27:42 PM): I have never ripped anyone else off

PuffHd (8:27:45 PM): so you can STFU

PuffHd (8:27:51 PM): and kiss my flawless feedback

hollaATshortkid (8:28:00 PM): I have never ripped anyone else off

hollaATshortkid (8:28:00 PM): haha

hollaATshortkid (8:28:12 PM): so guess im the first

PuffHd (8:28:24 PM): And the only

PuffHd (8:28:45 PM): since I've dealt with you I've done about 5 other transactions, flawless

hollaATshortkid (8:29:05 PM): ha, including the one where you were going to sell the dudes sub that wasnt yours?

hollaATshortkid (8:29:06 PM): uh huh..

PuffHd (8:29:20 PM): Yes, because he had my money, and a monitor of mine

PuffHd (8:29:56 PM): So, don't open your mouth on **** you have no idea about

hollaATshortkid (8:30:28 PM): funny because I have nothing of yours but yet you have my HU

Of course nothing is his fault and because he messed up on the box he made me for my 15 XXX while "intoxicated" he is keeping my HU since I am not paying him for the materials he wasted. This is total BS and I do not whatsoever agree with him. Others may have had good experiences with him but I did not. You choose who you deal with and I am letting you know what happened with my experience.

-Patrick

thats some fd up sht right there!! And I know Pdizzle he aint out to fuk NONE over, so someones got some explaining to do. Or a Hu to give back

I like how you only posted the parts of the IM that made me seem the bad guy.Personally, I don't think anyone has any right to comment on this matter unless you are involved.

I offered a million times on different things to solve this.Why are you posting a "hate me" thread? You said you don't want anything to do with me.

I have an idea...both of you act like grown men. Not to hard to ask. PDizzle, return the box. Mountain, reuturn the head unit. Problem solved. A) never make a box when you are drunk.

B) Never do trades unless its in person (my opinion, and es they are like ass holes I know) C) Dont clutter up the forum with this ****, one of the main reasons that I personally hate the classifieds here, rules are too often broken. D) STFU & GTFOI!!!!!!!!

/rant

So what have you offered to do for him sence it shows you were to build him a GOOD box for the Hu and you gave him a bad box instead. So how is he in any wrong with this?

I thought I read something about this before were you built him the box, you were drunk messed it up and wanted him to pay for more materials for you to try to build another one is that right?

I hear ya there, but heck it aint pd's fault if mm messed up the box and wants cash to attempt to build another one. In my honest opinion if all that is correct were you did do the box drunk and messed it up, then giving back the hu would be the correct thing to do. But what do i know I guess I am a newbie with dealing online

I have an idea...both of you act like grown men. Not to hard to ask. PDizzle, return the box. Mountain, reuturn the head unit. Problem solved. A) never make a box when you are drunk. B) Never do trades unless its in person (my opinion, and es they are like ass holes I know) C) Dont clutter up the forum with this ****, one of the main reasons that I personally hate the classifieds here, rules are too often broken. D) STFU & GTFOI!!!!!!!!

/rant
That would be the best thing to do other than the fact I never received anything. This is why I wish to receive the HU back and then everything would be fine.

I like how you only posted the parts of the IM that made me seem the bad guy.Personally, I don't think anyone has any right to comment on this matter unless you are involved.
I offered a million times on different things to solve this.Why are you posting a "hate me" thread? You said you don't want anything to do with me.

What have you offered to do really? I have asked several times for you to return the HU but some excuse always comes up. I have had the excuse of you selling it to someone else, that you wanted to make another box, do this and do that, when really I wish to no longer deal with you and want the HU back.

Also, that was the whole conversation and I am not to "make you look like the bad guy".

Alright, I have agreed to pay shipping to have the Alpine HU sent back. I sent money to him and he has said he is going to try and get the HU out today if possible. I will post again if we have this whole transaction resolved.

Alright, I have agreed to pay shipping to have the Alpine HU sent back. I sent money to him and he has said he is going to try and get the HU out today if possible. I will post again if we have this whole transaction resolved.
Glad to see that you two worked things out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PDizzle2oo5

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
PDizzle2oo5
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies