Mountaineer Man/PuffHd

We are trying to work it out.. He has said he is going to ship out so the waiting game for me has to start.. I will let everyone know when/if I receive it..

You are going to receive it, and I will be taking lots of pics to prove it was shipped out and working so you can't say ****.

Also, not my choice he posted it here.This forum is a place I sign onto only every now and then, this is not my main place for building boxes.

To date I'm still getting customers, I don't need to "try" and sell somewhere else.

First off, anyone not involved in this transaction should stay out of it and shut the **** up because you guys are showing you don't know the situation.
That was not the whole conversation btw.

I never said I'd make him pay for the materials so I could build him another box.I offered to build another without a penny more except shipping.But since I messed up the first one he wanted ME to pay shipping, or at least half.Let's see, a 90lb box, from ut to nc.Shipping would be around $120.
jesus christ you are stupid..."since i messed up the first box he wants me to pay shipping"...uhhh yea, considering your dipshit a$$ fucced it up i would expect you to pay it too, hell you shouldnt even have sent it out, fuccin moron, hopefully everyone knows NOT to ever do buisness with you again!!!

jesus christ you are stupid..."since i messed up the first box he wants me to pay shipping"...uhhh yea, considering your dipshit a$$ fucced it up i would expect you to pay it too, hell you shouldnt even have sent it out, fuccin moron, hopefully everyone knows NOT to ever do buisness with you again!!!

Who are you to comment on this? LOL

Was that post supposed to even make sense?

I offered to build him a new box anyway.The agreement was HE WAS TO PAY SHIPPING ON THE BOX. Then I come to find out he doesn't even have the money for that.

I didn't even send the box out you fool.Sorry, but this little dent in my feedback hasn't effected buisness.

When all of you "assume" what happened and what didn't, you just end up looking like a moron in the end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PDizzle2oo5

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
PDizzle2oo5
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies