stunnersdad is a SCAMMER.

sashimiblade
10+ year member

I purchased a jl 450/4 from him on Feb 10th. What I ended up getting today was a empty box filled with foams. I got UPS to open it first and examine the package before I accepted the package because when I tracked the package at ups.ca, it showed the weight of the package was only 1.9 lbs. 1.9lbs for a 450/4.... Yeah right..

First, he said he shipped it via USPS ( said it's not trackable because it was going to Canada ) and it would take 10 to 13 days. After 13 days when I claimed for Paypal buyer complaint thingy, he claimed that he got the package back from USPS because he didn't write down my phone number. He said he shipped it with UPS this time and provided the tracking number both to me and Paypal. When I got the tracking number from him, I went to ups.ca to track it and found out the package was only 1.9 lbs. I sent him multiple emails asking for explanation on what the hell was up with the weight but never heard back ever since. I waited for the package thinking that it might have been a mistake but well... it wasn't.

I know that some people dealt with him and got the items that they paid for, but I never did.. I'm posting this so noone gets focked by this guy again.

Anyway, Here is more info on the guy.

Douglas Ringgold

130 Thames Dr

Dover, DE 19904

Tel.: (302) 734-9372

If someone knows or lives near him, can you give him some serious ass-whopping for me? I have a business plan to go to DE and I guess I'll pay him a visit then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

what a peice of sh!t......you could call him at all wee hours of the night till you"see" him...or call the cops in his hometown..the poeple at ups are your witnesses...and since its threw the mail isnt it a fderal crime????

yeah i think so this is bull man you need to get somethign done, dont give up like me man i made that mistake and it burned me over it bad....i have lost like 400 from just not doing anything about it...but good luck man...

Mike

Thanks guys. I'm going to do my best to catch this m0f0 and get my money back. I'm still waiting on the document from UPS ( some kind of proof. ) before I can go any further.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sashimiblade

10+ year member
sashimiblade
Vancouver
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views