Most Respected Forum Members / Influential Members

Those that I would listen to:

ramos

Jmac

Steve (ss3079 the original post wh*re)

squeak (the original not the interloper)

denim

JimJ (unless he's babbling about tubes, he's not old enough for that level of dementia yet...)

geolemon

and there are a few others...

These folks have proved time and again to know what they're talking about. When they don't know they'll admit it. The true sign of wisdom.

As far as influencing my decision on what to buy...I trust my ears when I can but when I can't I know that there are a good number of folks on here with the same musical tastes as myself and their opinion weighs heavier than most. Many are in the list above.

BTW, the quickest way for someone to get totally marginalized by me is to type like a retard that failed grammar.

i really don't listen to anyone. i use the forums to see what products are out there, buy them, try them, and then get something else. i always like trying different things

I’m doing a little research on what influences people to do certain things such as buy or sell products. Car Audio.com seemed like a good place to ask these questions too.
1. Who are the most respected members of the forum? (Say Top 5 or Top 10)

2. Why do you respect these people? (Don’t have to list why for each person, unless you want too. Can give group answers.)

3. Can these people influence you to buy a certain product or would you take there word if you are choosing between Brand A vs. Brand B?

Thanks for the input,

Nick Wright

Incriminator Audio
1.) me, bigbassloyd, xluben and many other members here who can't afford to buy alotta stuff but they give you their honest, unbiased opinion about what they have/had.

2.) other than loyd, who already has 987,654,321 sub in his room, i respect alot of these members because they can only afford to buy afew products. they install them, listen to them, baby them and keep them for a long time and then give an opinion on them without 1 and a half weeks later sellin them because they're 'no longer what all the hip kids listen to'.

me because i get in the lounge and give good ass advise to people. for instance, in my 'weight loss' thread i was gonna post a type of workout called ' the meltdown' but i didn't. know why?? cause i don't plan on doin that **** anytime soon, so i'm not gonna recommend it to people.

3.) can these people influence me? sure they can:)

Beat Dominator, because he let me sleep in his house.

acid burn, because he is so hairy.

Jazn- because he is emo.

supa c. because we are always fight like brothers do.

sean- (M5) because he has my amps.

desert heat, because he is awsome to sell me his amp. and does amazing work to his car.

and everybody on SSA.com

and i could go on.

Gotta put PVAudio in there somewhere. Cant count how many times he's given me and many others help on enclosures.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif I still IM him once in awhile with questions and I get the same response "OHH!! your the guy with the bad-ass motorcycle..."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.