Most Respected Forum Members / Influential Members

1. I respect everyone , until they do something to loose my respect .

Couldn't have said it better...

You have just gained my respect. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

1. I respect everyone , until they do something to loose my respect .
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Excellent point, but would be better if it said lose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Helotaxi was almost left out and would have been the first on the list for me.

Jmac is a post ***** so he does not really count. But he is Canadian and on Vancouver Island so he has to be in there.

Geolemon even though he is MIA

6spdcoupe for his helpful posts to all that ask.

Juan even though he is MIA.

Any manufacturers technical rep that answers questions in general without trying to push their products.

Why, because like myself, they have more than likely been around car audio since Christ was in diapers.

Anyone that can give an opinion based on fact and real world conditions starts gets me looking. If they are trying to sell me the sizzle and not the meal, well, there are lots of other companies to choose from. I as a shop owner am a customer to the manufacturer just like most people on this site are customers to a shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.