M5

Azbass

6spdcoupe

dave edwards

nikuk

jmac

justin

denim

These are pretty much most of the people I have learned everything I know from. Without these guys, well I dunno where'd I'd be. Also I'd like to thank them for taking the time for always answering my pms and questions I have.

note: Make sure you always let your tubes warm up

Bummer, no love //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'd have to say...

Zane - old school (

Squeak

and

Geo

Those are the only guys I'd turn to when I'm baffled - well, them and/or a carsound search.

Bummer, no love //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I'd have to say...

Zane - old school (

Squeak

and

Geo

Those are the only guys I'd turn to when I'm baffled - well, them and/or a carsound search.
geo ?

Zane rules, he is never on here

I’m doing a little research on what influences people to do certain things such as buy or sell products. Car Audio.com seemed like a good place to ask these questions too.
1. Who are the most respected members of the forum? (Say Top 5 or Top 10)

2. Why do you respect these people? (Don’t have to list why for each person, unless you want too. Can give group answers.)

3. Can these people influence you to buy a certain product or would you take there word if you are choosing between Brand A vs. Brand B?

Thanks for the input,

Nick Wright

Incriminator Audio
apparently i have no influential powers cause i've told countless people on this forum to die, and they never have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I Respect everyone unless they are intentionally stupid. Some that stand out are:

-Ramos

By far the most respected in my book. Not the most knowledgeable (nor does he claim to be, but dont let that fool you. He knows a hell of a lot) in any particular subject of audio but he can answear most questions on the forum and is about the only one that stays moderate no matter what.

-Snoopdan

Very knwoledgeable in the SPL area and doesnt stick to a bias no matter what from what I've seen.

-Jntar & Crew

They can be smart asses but they help a lot and are easy to "shoot the breeze" with.

-ShawnFlemming

One of the few I've met on the forum. Very friendly, very nice installs, very knowledgeable. He is very busy so he doesnt hit this forum super often.

-Squeak

He is very moderate, very knowledgable, and over all a respectable member.

Some honorable mentions are TeamPSI, MikeofTulsa, and ngsm13. TeamPSI because he has helped me in the past on other forums. Mike's a great mod and noah is just a goof in a respectable way and has a lot of knowledge when he cares to share it.

apparently i have no influential powers cause i've told countless people on this forum to die, and they never have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
That is not entirely true. Certainly you told Vicodin to die and he did.

Lawl.

In all honesty, I think the two categories of the topic of this thread are COMPLETELY different.

Most respected, most of the OG's... a lot aren't ever even around anymore. Most influential, people who have been here a while, and spend a lot of time here.

Completely different and separate if you ask me.

nG

Lawl.
In all honesty, I think the two categories of the topic of this thread are COMPLETELY different.

Most respected, most of the OG's... a lot aren't ever even around anymore. Most influential, people who have been here a while, and spend a lot of time here.

Completely different and separate if you ask me.

nG
your secksi.

so is tottie

an nick wright.

i'd have his babies...i swear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.