Morel!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mil81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been working in Oregon this week. I had a chance yesterday to check out a couple stereo shops. You guys have eqipment in the states that we just don't see in Western Canada.

The one shop had a set of Morel 9/3/tweets. Those things are amazing. If I had $1800 to blow the dodge would have a set of these next week.

Even the Morel 6 1/2 Comps sounded killer. When it comes time to upgrade my comps it will either be a set of these, or a set of Boston Pro's.

I've been working in Oregon this week. I had a chance yesterday to check out a couple stereo shops. You guys have eqipment in the states that we just don't see in Western Canada.
The one shop had a set of Morel 9/3/tweets. Those things are amazing. If I had $1800 to blow the dodge would have a set of these next week.

Even the Morel 6 1/2 Comps sounded killer. When it comes time to upgrade my comps it will either be a set of these, or a set of Boston Pro's.

nice ram...where in bc you located bro?

You bet. I'm trying to sell the 1500 with the 4.7. I wanted a little more juice for hauling.

I lived down there for a while. In the Burnaby, Coquitlam, New West corner.

Like I say, especially being a northern kid, I've never seen anything like these. Before this the nicest comps I've seen were the Boston Pro's, and I didn't even get to hear those powered up.

I can't imagine the diversity of a 9" mid bass. I don't even know what to look for to add a large mid bass to my system. If I could find something I would totally scrap the rear stage, and just run six speakers up front and the two subs under the back seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.