Morel Tempo 6 VS Hertz HCX690 VS ID CTX69

just sub, paid $100 for a custom seal box from Audio Expert of St Pete, all they carry is Arc Audio stuff i got 2 amps from them 1000.1 and 300.4 K Series and Arc XEQ for $1100 super nice guy.

Hello Kevin,

I am the Image Dynamics Rep for Florida.

While the ctx69s will not be best heard in the application that Jeremy and Richard have them on, they are great speakers. Any time you can hear them in a car rather than on a display it will always be better. Plus IMHO the Arc amp may be a better sounding amplifier than the RE/US amps.

I am showing $179.99 is retail on those speakers. If you would like me to call the guys at P & R on your behalf, i would be happy to. Or if you prefer we do have the guys across the bridge at Audio Itch that also sell Image Dynamics. Chip or Dean would be happy to help you out but if you are in Clearwater i would rather see you just get them form Jeremy and Richard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.