Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

BNIB Morel MW-266 8" midbass/midrange pair 8ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brane new. Very wide bandwidth 8", good from 22Hz to 2.2kHz. Shallow! Less than 2.75" depth. I removed one of the foam filters since it wasn't glued properly. Otherwise, perfect. These do not need a lot of power!!! Whatever amp you have will be fine. Tired of you guys bellyaching over the 8ohm thing, lol. I absolutely guarentee that you will love the sound from these even with low power.

Price:

Stupid low $185 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lookin for a pair of midbass drivers for small sealed enclosures for under my front seats...how would these bad-boys do in .2 cubes each w/250 rms each crossed from 50hz @24db - 200hz @24db?

I'm lookin for a pair of midbass drivers for small sealed enclosures for under my front seats...how would these bad-boys do in .2 cubes each w/250 rms each crossed from 50hz @24db - 200hz @24db?
.2 for low bass would not work very well but for the 50-200 range you would be just fine. Thermal is great on these and they are quite shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...