Morel Hybrid vs JL ZR

Participant count
  • Participant list

dhendo

I'm looking at new 6.5 components for my front stage and trying to decide between the mentioned sets. Ive had JL's C5s and like them but want to try something new and I've read really good things on Morel. I will be running off a JL 300/4. Listening to rap and edm mostly but do get into some rock once in awhile.

Alright, I've decided to go with the Morel's (either Hybrid's or Virtus depending on dealers price) but I would like to get some input on the power handling. Morel has them rated at 140 wrms but I will be sending 75 wrms with my 300/4. Is this going to be a problem?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.