Morel CAT 378 reference high output?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
I need some tweeters that can keep up with the 2 18s. I have 225 per side. More than enough to make most melt..

I want some ribbin/planers but I don't have much more the about 4" without custom pods. I'd like to avoid them but if I have to I'll do some.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward to the review, I was eyeing them just to try out too.
I finally got them in Jeff they do bang boom bomb.

On a serious note these are some awesome tweeters very transparent very natural and pretty f****** loud too.

I'm pretty sure you have enough experience for me to tell you it's likely what you would expect from a mid to high-end soft Dome horn.

I finally got them in Jeff they do bang boom bomb.

On a serious note these are some awesome tweeters very transparent very natural and pretty f****** loud too.

I'm pretty sure you have enough experience for me to tell you it's likely what you would expect from a mid to high-end soft Dome horn.
Hey man I'm considering the CAT378 to pair with some Stevens MB8 mids and an SA-12 sub.
I need a high eff tweet and the highest I found was the SB29 at 91db 1w/1m until I seen these CAT378 93db.... would you say that these Morels are indeed more efficient and a better fit than the SB29s?

Hey man I'm considering the CAT378 to pair with some Stevens MB8 mids and an SA-12 sub.
I need a high eff tweet and the highest I found was the SB29 at 91db 1w/1m until I seen these CAT378 93db.... would you say that these Morels are indeed more efficient and a better fit than the SB29s?
Papermaker has been banned for a while so don’t expect a response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.