More power

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wilso1995

CarAudio.com Newbie
hi people I am in the middle of a new build in my shitbox s10. I'm currently stuck on the electrical side of it. I have 2 exm 3000w 1500rms subs and I also have 2 3000watt mono block amps rated at 1 ohm stable. Question being whats a good battery and alternater setup to run it all? I don't go to competitions or anything like that so I'm not looking to spend 10,000 to make it perfect. I own a shitbox s10 and wanna budget as much as possible.

More details about your amplifiers and subs would be helpful, so that we can tell more about the amperage needed to run your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.