More mids/highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cuznfkr

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
I want to add another set of mids / highs to my setup , I am currently running Rockford punch component set , and i want to add a set of Skar components , is it as easy as install them and play music? I saw a guy with about 5 component sets per door and people were giving him **** about how bad it’s gonna sound and how he should’ve payed attention in physics class. So now they got me worried lol , I’m in a single cab pickup so both sets will be in the same door , any help is appreciated thank You in advance :)

Are they amplified? Or on stock headunit? I wouldn't recommend mixing component sets though especially adding Skarbage.
Oh yea they’re amplified , they’re on a Rockford punch 400.4 , and I see nothing but great reviews on Skar stuff so imma give it a try and see what happens , never know till you try. And even if I do mix the sets if I put them in a kickpod will that help at all?

Oh yea they’re amplified , they’re on a Rockford punch 400.4 , and I see nothing but great reviews on Skar stuff so imma give it a try and see what happens , never know till you try. And even if I do mix the sets if I put them in a kickpod will that help at all?

Not a good idea. You might want to listen to the experienced people on here. Looks like you came here for approval, not advice. I've been there and done that. Why not just get another set of the punch? That's why people don't run two different subs.

You see great reviews on garbage all the time. It's because people don't know any better. I actually know alot about SKAM audio and Kevin the scammer I mean owner. ;)

Not a good idea. You might want to listen to the experienced people on here. Looks like you came here for approval, not advice. I've been there and done that. Why not just get another set of the punch? That's why people don't run two different subs.
Thanks for all the help , I’m gonna go ahead and buy another set of the punches

Also would you just throw em in the door or make a custom kickpod?

Cuz if that deck plays network he could go active with separate drives, get loud and better tuning without the ******** of adding more holes in doors and general lack of tuning associated with a passive crossover

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.