# Frequency Response: 30 - 500 Hz

# Impedance: Dual 1.2 Ohm Voice Coil

# Efficiency: 88dB

# Includes Installation Hardware and Template

# Packaged In a Wood Box

Lanzar Car Audio

Item Pictures:

5169830_1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This looks like a very well built sub. Has the Ti basket and rumored to be built in the same buildhouse. Weighs a good amount and stands 10 inches tall. I can't find a way to install mine (prelude trunk).

^^^I would say hell no!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. It might cost a little less than half that just to ship.

This looks like a very well built sub. Has the Ti basket and rumored to be built in the same buildhouse. Weighs a good amount and stands 10 inches tall. I can't find a way to install mine (prelude trunk).
^^^I would say hell no!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. It might cost a little less than half that just to ship.
word thats what i heard since thilo couldnt pay his suppliers

Looks like someone was chewing on the surround in the bottom right hand side? Is it just the plastic cover on the cone or bad lighting?
plastic cover reflection and bad lighting and bad pic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

im shocked and almost offended there's a tc basket on lanzar sub...

that being said those #'s in that 6th order bandpass sound impressive. goes to show what a good install can do.

bump for you sir.

well well well.... i owned one of these. just sold it. worth every penny. soft parts are great FYI its a 8 layer FW coil. pretty tight gap to on the motor. the spiders ARE NOT Like TC Sounds spiders. i would say they are in the range of a medium stiffness.

this sub would shine in 3.5ft^3 @ 32hz. two 4" flared aeros off 2k. that said GLWS

and to the guy who said 150 shipped your a nut case.

well well well.... i owned one of these. just sold it. worth every penny. soft parts are great FYI its a 8 layer FW coil. pretty tight gap to on the motor. the spiders ARE NOT Like TC Sounds spiders. i would say they are in the range of a medium stiffness. this sub would shine in 3.5ft^3 @ 32hz. two 4" flared aeros off 2k. that said GLWS

and to the guy who said 150 shipped your a nut case.
you build box i send brand new batt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.