Monster Mids!

dwman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
fla
local shop had got these few months back and i was told by a buddy they sound great and were very very loud!,so when i was there picking up some of the stuff for my install i decided to try some so i picked up 8 of these 4 pair.These are sold individualy,and are around $50 each.

I must say i have ran eminence and daytons and they get very very loud but are not as clear souding as i like,i was a little worried about these being like those others,but these actually get just as loud and are alot more clear than those other i mentioned.I have not tried any other speaker simular to these but i am very very happy with these and i would encourage anyone to try these and for the price you cant beat these.

Only thing is you cant get these in any off sizes like 4x6,6x9 etc i do believe 6.5 is the only size they make them in.The other downfall is they have huge magnets lol like i would say 6 inch magnets so i have had trouble mouting them in small truck doors etc. i usually make pods for these on doors etc.

here are some pics i am not sure were you can pick them up online but i am now getting them for $30 each from local shop since he is sponsoring our race team now.If anyone would like to try them i can grab you acouple for what i pay you will not be disapointed at all.These can handle 170w each i had a true 500 watts on 2 of these and they were just stupid loud and never missed a beat!. check them out

if anyone else has ran them please post what you have compared them to and what you think.

earthquake6.jpg

earthquake62.jpg

those are like beyhmas.. they sound like ****.. the negro's up in cleveland buy like 50 of em and put em in there door's.. they get really loud and handle allot of power but are just ignorantly nasty sounding..

those are like beyhmas.. they sound like ****.. the negro's up in cleveland buy like 50 of em and put em in there door's.. they get really loud and handle allot of power but are just ignorantly nasty sounding..
Or they could be 6.5" mids from Earthquake. Model number EQ6CS that handle 85w rms with a sensitivity of 94...and sound decent, according to the OP

Sorry, just wanted to be a dick for a second, I'm better now.

These are those Earthquake mids, I'm fairly sure of it...

And they're 45+ship according to that website online, so good deal for you OP

Hate to get off topic, but holy piss at the Eminence mid's Sens! Jesus

Doesn't save them from sounding like complete ass.

I played around with the ones that Bob sent from American Bass...

And jesus, super horrid.

Better follow the instructions as far as freq cutoff is concerned as well...

well i said i hadnt found these online first time i have saw any online they dont have them on earthquake's website.Well i dont think they sound that bad yea and alot of black people down here run like 50 einence in there cars and horns in the grilles and all that gay crap lol stupid as hell i guess they want people outside of the car to hear the music not them lol kinda like a ice cream truck lol.

I think these earthquakes sound better than the daytons and the eminence myself,i get these for 35 each from local shop witch isnt to bad i guess. i plan on running a few of these with a couple component sets in my doors.They dont compaire to some dyna's i have had or mb quarts as far as clarity goes but they sound pretty **** good and loud for 35 each for me on a poor mans salary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.