Mono Block and 4 Channel?

before you go buying, make sure they will fit in that enclosure. there is not depth to work with. you can gain 3/4" by installing a plate, and cutting a hole for the magnet to recess, if needed. iirc, you have to unbolt the seat back to get back there, but there is allot of room. now, if you are getting it hot enough to melt anything, you are doing something wrong. also, probably don't want to, but i mounted an amp direct to the sheet-metal to help transfer some heat through the metal. problem, of course, is that you have to remove the seat-back to make adjustments. of course, i could be thinking of a different truck, but i'm pretty sure it was the 99ex. cab

I mounted mine between the subs under seat in a recess in my box. Mines a dodge ext cab may have more room idk. Id build my own box but thats just me some of the pickups are real tight to work with.

depends on the amps, and how you do it. obviously, the lower one is going to need to get rid of heat somehow, and the top one is going to get that extra heat. anything is possible, especially if you step up to a cooling fan setup.... personally, i wouldn't leave them just there, btween the food and drinks that go there, allong with possible mud, and the obvious "jack me" display, i would think about building something around the amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Reece Cook

10+ year member
Reece Cook
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from