Modifying My Clock For Volt Meter

2011-04-22_10-49-13_338.jpg

2011-04-22_10-49-27_960.jpg

this is what mine looks like with the 10 dollar meter.

doesnt sit in quite right, still need to do a little work on the panel in the dash, but its better than it being in the cup holder

I am thinking of installing a volt meter in my accord as well, I want to monitor my my front battery voltage and the voltage at the amps.

Instead of install two gauges, is there any sleek digital meter than can give off two readings with the push of a toggle button?

2011-04-22_10-49-13_338.jpg

doesnt sit in quite right, still need to do a little work on the panel in the dash, but its better than it being in the cup holder
was lookig at doing this with my bass knob but it wouldnt fit. might attempt to do it with the volt meter instead. got a link to that one you have? i only got the big stinger one

was lookig at doing this with my bass knob but it wouldnt fit. might attempt to do it with the volt meter instead. got a link to that one you have? i only got the big stinger one
How does the bass knob not fit? Can you not just cut out the whole for the knob and stick it through then secure it in the back?? seems like most any and all knobs can be put most anywhere.

How does the bass knob not fit? Can you not just cut out the whole for the knob and stick it through then secure it in the back?? seems like most any and all knobs can be put most anywhere.
i probably couldve made it work if i was working on that at the time, but i was messing with other stuff. didnt wanna get sidetracked, i will probably make it work in the near future.

That looks aweosome... I may try and gt one of those for mine cuz the stinger logo screws it up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date