SOLD modded amp, cd player, and diamond comps for sale..

Participant count
  • Participant list

v8s10
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
far away
crossfire bmf 1000d

volt modded and power modded... both by a friend with a masters in electronic engineering...

puts out roughly 1400 rms off 14.4 volts.. but the drain on hard hits is greatly decreased.. pulls 10 to 15% less juice on spikes than stock.

installed, used to benchmark and run a few little tests, but never ran for more than 30 minutes other than when modded... tested for 8 solid hours.. no flaws.

280 shipped obo.. willing to take trades for memphis, avonixx, pg, us amps, etc... specifically looking for 100x2 or bigger class a or 2 channel class d amps.

also, have diamond audio m5 series comps i'd trade for the right deal.. 175+rms thanks to my friends at diamond. 6.5s with 1 inch silkies for tweets.. very clean.. installed and used for about 4 months.. mostly up to trade these for something i need... or

250 shipped

eclipse cd 5441 for sale, mild modded, will play all burned cd's now and runs at a lower heat than previous.. wont blister cds anymore *(which was a problem with the old cd 5441s)* also bumped to 6.8 volts instead of 5 v outputs.. av in.. very nice deck.. freshly modded, used for about 5 weeks..

300 shipped on that one..

memphis 9 band e.q. - this one is stock but will bump your pre-amp outputs up to 8v. wich is nice.. 1/2 din slot.. 130 shipped.

feel free to hit me on aim with questions, or email me at mad3@calvin.edu with trades. open to most trades.. just looking to switch things up a bit.

back up top... like i said trades WELCOME.. there is nothing wrong with ANY of this stuff.. just need a change of pace.

i got a ton of references.

200.00 USD on the crossfire, if u will hold on to it till the end of the mth consider it sold. I am in canada so pls keep in mind shipping will be a little more, so it drops my range a little more. plmk asap.

nah man.. i have over 100 in PARTS in that amp, then the cost of the amp.. they are STILL going on ebay for around 230ish.. so i'll have to pass.

sure.. i could do 260 to your door..

its ****ing heavy and i always insure for actual cost.. which would be 400 bucks.. so about 30 shipping.. pick up the 20 of the shipping making it 260 total and you got a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.