MMATS SRT/8 Charger

Looks cool, but I have aquestion about sound transfer into the interior. It looks like you only ported the outer 2 woofers into the cab. Did you install any kind of vent to allow bass in the trunk to transfer into the cab other than the vents?

Looks cool, but I have aquestion about sound transfer into the interior. It looks like you only ported the outer 2 woofers into the cab. Did you install any kind of vent to allow bass in the trunk to transfer into the cab other than the vents?
I was just thinking the same thing.

all three are ported and i utilized the factory 8" woofer opening as venting.

it's very clean!.... but 7200?!?!? holy jesus! i hope he got more then 3 12's for that price
almost half of that was labor and materials. two sets of polyglas Focal components, two mmats amps, 3 subs, massive flatline, wiring, two batteries. these things add up quick!

nice suede work! **** isnt easy to mess with.. are you useing mobile solutions templates or makin your own?
made my own templates. keepin it custom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.