MMATS SRT/8 Charger

dirtye30
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
buffalo
Just wanted to post up some pics of a recent build. I apologize for the quality but my iPhone is just always at hand. Three MMATS p3.0 12's powered by an MMATS 2000.05D and Focal Access components (which are very impressive) in the front doors and rear deck powered by an MMATS SQ4100. There's also a couple Shuriken batteries and Ballistic sound dampening. The panels are finished in red and black suede. Everything is pretty much done except for a couple of trim pieces and the trunk panel needs to be installed. I will update with finished (non iPhone) pics after the weekend.

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0966-1.jpg

IMG_0969-1.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0972-1.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

Very nice. I hope to be able to do something similar some day.

I also love the srt cars, used to have the neon srt-4. I'd love to get a challenger now

Thanks for all the kind words guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nice clean install how much did it run?....i love the srt series...i want an srt4 caliber right now so bad
If i remember correctly with all the equipment, materials and labor its around 7200.

Are you fixing it up for car shows ?
I think the customer just wants it just for personal enjoyment.

Very nice. I hope to be able to do something similar some day.I also love the srt cars, used to have the neon srt-4. I'd love to get a challenger now
I also like the SRT division. Im a GM guy, but I think Dodge has the best performance based vehicles coming out of Detroit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.