MMATS or SONY

Your kidding right?!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Sony = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Mmats = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

man I think this is some kind of joke:furious: . The sony is junk duh:eek: compared to the Mmats . go for the Mmats //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ok you wont believe this i just wanted to see what you guys would think,The obvious right.My cousin bought the md 500.2 because the dealer here in ontario is pushing them out of the shop like hot cakes and says they are hot ****.Wrong my cousin is on his third amp right as we speak and still has engine noice for some reason that no other amps make.Get this to make this all come to gether my buddy has the db testing program for his pc and we went over with his mini van with 4-10" PPI subs in a sealed 7.5 cu. ft wedge box in the back and tried out his md 500.2 first and the best he hit was 142.1 db's witch is pretty good for a sealed box i guess.Then it was time to try my sony class d amp witch i paid half that my cousin did because the dealer rips off anybody he likes,we used all the same stuff but the sony and it hit 142.8 db's.My cheasy ass sony beat mmats and since alot of people around town are gonna be running the mmats md 500.2 at the comps i'm gonna beat the sorry @ss with my cheap sony.Pretty funny stuff to me but not my cousin who is pissed.belive it or not this aint no BS boys.Later

is your sony an es? and i believe you...when that class d holds together it is a great amp just seems 1 out of 3 has probs.... but i do believe u

Believe this its not the es model.I dont get why everyone thinks the es line is hotshit,it is nice to have a extra 3 year warranty but thats ok.Some places sell both for around the same price i never seen the es model till later so i was left out as far as the es model.But none the less my amp runs great and i hope to enjoy it for years(I hope)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

better stuff in the es but if you got lucky with yours it could be up there with it biggest diff is tolerence parts........american bass made an amp that was like an audio art 100hc only diff was it used lower grade parts so most produced less power but there were a few that actually did more power than its more expensive counterpart

I hear ya.I really hope to enter comps this summer and win with my sony amp that would surprise alot of people and be fun thats for dam sure.Later

if you can or want to i'll show you how to make a digital temp gauge with the option of making it turn on a fan if you would like (save the amp from over heating) and it isnt that expensive to do ...and is pretty slick lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.