Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale: mmats 3500.05

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works perfect, dual 2g inputs, 8g speaker outputs. All the terminals are allen key, accept the remote is phillips heads. One sides neg input has the plastic piece broken-Just cosmetics.

Both sides have paint scratched off. The face of the amp is in decent condition with just minor scratches. Take a look at the pics-Tried to show everything.

Price: $500 obo

TRADES CONSIDERED!

VFL 350.4

VFL hybrid 150.4

Sound deadner

Or possibly other amps+cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer face to face in FL, But will ship on buyers dime.

For quotes, Its about 15 pounds from 33952.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe you still have this amp. Seem like no one has love for mmats amps.
It seems like there are a ton of people who don't know how good these things really are. Every MMATS amp I have ever owned has been awesome. All very impressive and great output for their size. Still made in the USA as well (the higher end stuff anyway) . The only regrets I have ever had about a MMATS amp is selling them. This is well worth the asking price IMO but people aren't spending cash on car audio like they were a couple years back. The seller may have to take a little bit of a hit if he wants to move it unfortunately

Thanks guys.

I'll consider cash offers on it, not in a huge rush to sell it don't really need the $ but I have no use for this amp since it does power @0.5 ohm unfortunately.

I was very impressed with it wired at 1ohm (rated 1700ish I believe at 1 ohm) on my tantric hdd 12".

It seems like there are a ton of people who don't know how good these things really are. Every MMATS amp I have ever owned has been awesome. All very impressive and great output for their size. Still made in the USA as well (the higher end stuff anyway) . The only regrets I have ever had about a MMATS amp is selling them. This is well worth the asking price IMO but people aren't spending cash on car audio like they were a couple years back. The seller may have to take a little bit of a hit if he wants to move it unfortunately
I second that but don't understand how a saz sells for 500-600. I just don't get it.

Well one of you lucky gents could own it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I accept paypal, money order or western union lol

Well one of you lucky gents could own it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/partytime.gif.c93957d22b3fb208098e423485fd0404.gif Glws/trade!

Maybe if you took payments on it I could consider it. Can't drop 500 at the moment.

To anyone interested I will accept payments!

Just PM me a number to text and we can work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...