Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale: mmats 3500.05

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works perfect, dual 2g inputs, 8g speaker outputs. All the terminals are allen key, accept the remote is phillips heads. One sides neg input has the plastic piece broken-Just cosmetics.

Both sides have paint scratched off. The face of the amp is in decent condition with just minor scratches. Take a look at the pics-Tried to show everything.

Price: $500 obo

TRADES CONSIDERED!

VFL 350.4

VFL hybrid 150.4

Sound deadner

Or possibly other amps+cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer face to face in FL, But will ship on buyers dime.

For quotes, Its about 15 pounds from 33952.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not mean this negatively but I don't know about the brand much but what makes this amp worth 500 especially used condition

I'm guessing its 3500 RMS at .5 ohms? It looks small can it really so that also it looks like bit has almost no setting just a gain setting?

Did some googling and the ones I saw were in the $550 area-So I took $50 off and put OBO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This amp does 2700 watts rms at 0.5 ohm.

Something to do with the caps being higher voltage then normal amps makes it do the power and be able to be as small as it is.

Believe theyre quite under rated as well as very efficient and have very low distortion.

The price is definitely flexible! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks guys! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I do not mean this negatively but I don't know about the brand much but what makes this amp worth 500 especially used condition
I'm guessing its 3500 RMS at .5 ohms? It looks small can it really so that also it looks like bit has almost no setting just a gain setting?
There USA "made" amps. And just because the amp is small. That doesn't mean that it doesn't make the power. It is a $500 amp for sure.

I dont believe I sold anything on here before, But I do have feedback on Floridaspl (Not sure if links are allowed to another site)

As well as quite a few other forums that are non car audio-from previous sales (Ebay, r/c forums, gun forum, motorcycle forums, etc) All nitrodude, except a couple sites nitrodude was taken so I had to use nitrodude1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...