Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
Item(s) for Sale: mmats 3500.05

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works perfect, dual 2g inputs, 8g speaker outputs. All the terminals are allen key, accept the remote is phillips heads. One sides neg input has the plastic piece broken-Just cosmetics.

Both sides have paint scratched off. The face of the amp is in decent condition with just minor scratches. Take a look at the pics-Tried to show everything.

Price: $500 obo

TRADES CONSIDERED!

VFL 350.4

VFL hybrid 150.4

Sound deadner

Or possibly other amps+cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer face to face in FL, But will ship on buyers dime.

For quotes, Its about 15 pounds from 33952.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still here.

$500 shipped/insured.

Not going to lower the price any farther.

Extra $25 ill include 4 pieces of blue jl ofc 2g and two dual set screw terminals to wire this amp into your back battery bank.

Tight fit into the amps terminals (mmats says 2g inputs. They seem more like 4g though, or this wire is extra thick 2g)

Wish you would so it would stop collecting dust on my shelf and i could get a start on my new build!

Might also be interested trading it towards a pair of 15"s that are rated 2k-ish

$500 shipped including four 3' runs of jl 2g OFC and dual input set screw terminals to wire this baby up!

Need this gone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...