Mk3 Mr2 Custom Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

tarantula_123

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Anybody out there have a blueprint or spec sheet for building a custom made sub box for an Mr2 convertible/spyder?

Also, what set ups would be recommended, I. E. size and number of subs for that particular box?

Have fitted Boston Pro 60s to the front doors, which will eventually be running off a Boston GT22 which I managed to pick up cheap.

Type custom made sub box for an Mr2 convertible/spyder, in you search engine. Click on images at the top of your search engine. You will get images of various setups for your vehicle. Click on an image that you like, and follow the link. it will usually give you the specifications of the box. Most look like they are .75 cu. ft. for a 10" sub, which translates into 6" high*18" wide*12" deep. Custom boxes can have other dimensions, as long as you wind up with the required volume.

Enclosure for 2 - 10" subs, would be 1 cu. ft. in volume.

.5 cubic feet per chamber

Enclosure for 1 - 12" sub would be 1 cu. ft Volume.

I like the 2 -10" setup behind the seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.