Mixed set of 6.5 comps for active

foreman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Selling a set of mids/tweets for a nice active setup. Polk Momo 6.5 mids and brand new ID NX30 tweets.SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions just ask! Thanks!

IMG_1640.jpg

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked these and the sub from a couple friends. Just pieced together what i wanted. I know the mids only got about 50 watts but sounded good. We're old farts and don't really crank it anymore lol. Decent midbass and i liked them thats why i picked them up.

We're old farts and don't really crank it anymore lol. Decent midbass and i liked them thats why i picked them up.
hey WATCH what you call "old fart. I'm the ame age, lol. I'm interested in the mids as well if all else fails. What would you want for them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.