Title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint!!

Price:

$850 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship in original box using UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

note to anyone splicing high current high voltage leads or just trying to protect leads like the posted did in the picture..

fiirst you use the cambric tape.. wrap at tleas two layers coving the entire condutcive surface and atleast one wrap past the exposed conductor. Next use the 130C linerless tape.. streching it at least 3x its normal lenght and apply two layers.. then apply the super 33 ovr the other layers and go past all the layers of the two other tapes to help bond the tapes as both of the tapes dont have alot of adhesive.. this is the actual method of doing a proper splice/portecting a exposed conductor splice like the one shown here.. btw not knocking your technique atleast you wraped it with something..

Product Catalog Scotch® Varnished Cambric Tape 2520*: Electrical Commercial and Industrial: 3M US

Product Catalog Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C*: Electrical Commercial and Industrial: 3M US

Product Catalog Scotch® Super 33+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.